Friday, August 31, 2007

One hell of a little old lady

Hi Gavin, Sorry I'm so long sending you a note - been kind of lonesome around here without Grandpa but I know he is at peace. We all went to Fort Rosecrans to see his ashes interned it's so beautiful there. Courtney will be back in San Diego August 28 and will stay here until she gets a job. You're welcome to come visit - we all love you and miss you. My brother is coming to visit in September for a week- it'll be fun having him here.

Ian and Felice are taking me to Kentucky in November to see my old hometown. Hopefully I'll stay well and can make the trip - anyway I think of you often - I love you. Take care and God bless. Here's $5.00 get an ice cream or a beer or candy.

Love,
Grandma Kay

XXOO
Hello to Mason and his brother

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last part about $5 to get a ice cream or a beer or candy is fucking rad. Pimpin' ass granny.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home