Thursday, May 17, 2007

How's that grab you Bob?

I had a dream the other night with my mom in it. They happen every once in a while. It's weird in my dreams with her in them I know I'm dreaming in the dream. Like a dream inside of a dream. Like even in my dream I know she's not alive so it's like lets go do some zany shit. What the fuck am I talking about? So they are usually pretty random. This last one was like oh hey Gavin since we're hanging out we're gonna go see Dinosaur Jr. at Amoeba and I was like fuck yeah Mom. So she gave me a ride but first she gave me my cigarettes without getting mad at me cause it was like hey it's your fucking dream I'm not gonna yell at you for smoking. But that's all I remember. Apparently my mom is down J, Lou, and Murph and I never knew about it. All I need is Dinosaur Jr., a pack of smokes, and my Mom and shits tight in dreamland.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad dreamland isn't everyday, right?

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home