Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Revolution Will Be Podcasted...

I haven't slept since 3 in the afternoon on Sunday. So who knows how long of been up. I tried to lay down for an hour before work but I kept freaking out that I was going to sleep through work so it just left me feeling like shit. Even though me and Mase were out of minds we accomplished a great deal. Mason beats me though by hopefully getting an A on his midterm for Law School. At least I got a bagel out of it. Later tonight is The Hold Steady, partying will be had by all. I don't want to feel like this ever again please send high grade Methamphetamines care of Gavin T. at.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mason said...

You win for not sleeping and going to work. I crashed for about 4 hours and then got up, went to Dylan and then was up till 230, and got up again today at 8...I want to crawl into bed and sleep for a couple days...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home