Thursday, September 21, 2006

My super cool show review!!!

I'm not really going to do one. So don't worry. I went and saw the Draft and the Larry Arms. It was cool besides one of the opening bands coked out drummer trying to talk to me about shit and a super annoying Merch guy that wouldn't let it go that he knew the bass player from the Ghost and how he is now the Larry Arm's tour manager. I hope your van crashes and only the two of you go flying out the front windshield and leave your stupid monkey faces all over the road.

What I'm really try to get at here people is that I fucking miss Hot Water Music. Seeing the draft was like getting super high and then coming down. I was stoked to see them and they were good but then I just started to think of Hot Water Music and it just fucking bummed me out. So a big fuck you goes out to both Hot Water Music and The Draft. I hate you both equally now. EERRRG SMASHHH HATE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will experience this Hot Water/Draft experience tomorrow at a worse venue (Soma) so suck it up and quit whining!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home