Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Stay Posi!

So my phone hasn't been charging so I've been trying to get a hold of T mobile. I'm walking home early this morning from work thinking about how T Mobile still hasn't gotten back to me. I'm starting to get pissed and I'm thinking to myself oh they say how they were voted number one for customer service. So then I start getting even more pissed like fuck those cocksuckers number one my ass they still haven't gotten back to me I'm gonna smash my fucking phone into a million pieces. So I get home and check my email and I get this polite and nice email from some dude that probably lives in India that gets paid in naan bread by T mobile. He apologizes for taking so long and informs me that my phone is still under warranty and that he contacted the people that I need to get a hold of to fix my phone and they should be contacting me soon. I'm totally the glass is half full kind of person. I'm gonna try to start being more positive about life and things. Oh wait, no I'm not. Motherfuck T mobile bitch ass motherfuckers should already have my motherfucking phone fixed. I hope they get E. coli.

And now a Degrassi Moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home